Vegan or Vegetarian? which one is better. Well honestly in my opinion what matters is that you start making a change. Things will then follow the right path. If you can’t sustain, go back. But give it a good try. If you can, then motivate others to try as well.
- Industrialization of animals and keeping them in disgraced conditions is totally wrong
- Don’t worry about the food chain because unless someone starts eating you the chain is not complete
- It depends on the individual, how much they want to give up. I have friends who do not eat meat but use dairy products and leather.
- Some people consume processed dairy products like butter, cheese, yogurt citing health reasons.
- Make a start and the rest will follow.
Walk on and see the new view..